Transforming mobility. Making automotive technology that is smarter, cleaner, safer and lighter. That’s what we’re passionate about at Magna Powertrain, and we do it by creating world-class powertrain systems. We are a premier supplier for the global automotive industry with full capabilities in design, development, testing and manufacturing of complex powertrain systems. Our name stands for quality, environmental consciousness, and safety. Innovation is what drives us and we drive innovation.
- You will support the project team during the concept and series development phase, to create a product which fulfils all requirements regarding functional safety. In this expert role you are an important contact person for our customers as well as for our management team in addition to project management and system architects. Your area of responsibility also includes the following tasks:
- Analyse and evaluate safety requirements for electric drive systems used in battery electric and hybrid vehicles according to the common standards (e.g. ISO 26262, SPICE)
- Support the product concept development from the functional safety perspective with the definition of technical and functional safety concepts for the system and the main components within a concept team
- Conduct the hazard analysis and risk assessment and lead the safety analyses on system, subsystem, hardware and software level
- Agree the work products with the costumer
- Preparation of release recommendations and organization, moderation and participation in analysis workshops (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA).
- Support of the development on hardware and software level from a functional safety perspective
- Participation in internal and external assessments and audit
- Successful graduation of a technical education (TU/FH) with focus on mechanical / electrical engineering, mechatronics, technical physics or similar
- Relevant professional experience in the automotive industry or in the field of drive technology
- Experience and interest in electrical drive systems and their architecture
- Knowledge of automotive standards ISO 26262 (Functional Safety) and ISO 15504 (SPICE)
- Creative and inventive thinking with the ability to communicate and to self-organize
- Open minded teamplayer with an inspiring approach
- Solid German and English skills
- Willingness for business travels (within Europe, mainly to our Austrian locations)
Unser Kunde bietet Ihnen ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 4.500,– bis € 6.000,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.