As a total solution provider, our customer, located in Vienna, is the leading company in the field of railway control systems.
The focus is on projects in the European area, with particular emphasis on quality. For this reason, our client is strengthening its team and is looking for ambitious employees who will contribute to its success in the long term. You will be offered a stable environment and an attractive opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Review of requirements to define the test strategy & test cases accordingly
- Definition, execution and reporting of system-, integration- and performance tests in a complex environment
- Maintenance of the test environment (HW/SW, installation, configuration)
- Definition and creation of the test documentation
- Identification and implementation of improvements
- Close cooperation with development, quality assurance, operations and project management
- Technical Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience on test design on functional, system and integration level
- Practical experience with Java, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes or similar
- Experience in tools for requirements, test- and defect management
- ISTQB certification like technical Test Analyst is a plus
- Knowledge about test automation on different levels is a plus
- Fluency in English, German skills are highly beneficial
Unser Kunde bietet Ihnen ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 3.700,– bis € 5.500,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.