Our customer is a leading global supplier to the automotive industry with extensive expertise in the design, development, testing and manufacturing of powertrain components and systems.
- Lead of Engineering Core Technology Programs especially for Software, System and Gearbox
- Responsible for ensuring that the Core Technology meets the global market expectation and the key requirements are aligned across all functions / customers
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability of the overall business case and that Core Technology is completive
- Aligning with other relevant Core Technologies to ensure flawless functionality of the system
- Assuring the respective Core Technology is state of the art and a best fit solution for the product portfolio
- Interface to cross-functional teams to support strategy definition
- Primary market need alignment through Product Management
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in automotive powertrain / vehicle development
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams preferred
- Experience in business case development and program financials
- Technical understanding of automotive product, function, and technology
- Excellent analytic skills and problem-solving competence
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
Unser Kunde bietet Ihnen ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 5.300,– bis € 6.500,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.