Our client is a leading global logistics software company offering complete solutions for all transport needs. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, documentation and support of the Transportation Management Services product and will play a key leadership role on the Engineering Management Board.
- Manage four product engineering squads with 40+ engineers
- Drive the entire roadmap for our solutions with the support of your product engineering squads, in close collaboration with your product managers
- Lead innovation to ensure a continuous life cycle for our products
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and expectations in order to develop strategic directions for the development of our products
- Collaborate with other departments of Alpega to determine competitiveness of new technologies and to meet customer expectations
- Take ownership of your squads’ resourcing to exceed the delivery expectations
- Take end-to-end ownership for product quality, define escalation points, drive incident investigation, and take decisions to improve overall quality
- You have 10+ years of experience in a large-scale SaaS software environment
- You have 5+ years of software engineering management experience
- You can think strategically, have the ability to provide and articulate the future vision for engineering and technology, and you handle roadmaps, tech debt and innovation easily
- You have a proven track record of working in an agile environment
- You like to deal with changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously and you inspire your teams to embrace changes
- Your English is excellent, any additional language is a plus
Unser Kunde bietet Ihnen ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 7.100,– bis € 10.700,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.