Our client is a leading expert in the field of customer experience and helps companies to recognize and implement digital potential. With 20 years of experience and over 450 employees, our client focuses on the digital future and the development of strategies to transfer companies' business models into the digital world.
- Advising clients on frontend architectures starting from the conceptual design phase through to the implementation phase
- Support of the SCRUM teams in their technical development
- Technical responsibility of the projects
- Contact person for both the SCRUM team and the customer
- Communicate customer needs to the SCRUM team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a frontend developer/architect or similar position
- High level of knowledge in frontend technologies
- In-depth knowledge of topics such as SSR, caching and API's
- Experience in the conception and development of online platforms
- You take on personnel responsibility (leading and coaching) for up to 10 developers
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
Unser Kunde bietet Ihnen ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 3.200,– bis € 5.000,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.