Our client, for which you would work is a start-up (4-5 team members including you) that offers automation solutions for SAP administrators of medium-sized to large companies for simplifying and automating system operating tasks that are usually done manually.
- Working on the start-up’s software solutions and developing in the back-end and frontend
- Ensuring software quality
- Coordination of customer requests
- Other important information: Home office is 40% (2 days per week), parking available and bus stop/station close to the office, free drinks and coffee
- Technical education (University/FH) or corresponding work experience as a software engineer
- Work experience in Python
- You are familiar with SQL and databases such as PostgreSQL
- Fluent English and good German (so that you can have a basic conversation about non-technical topics)
- Non-EU citizens need a work permission for Austria (Aufenthaltstitel, red-white-red card plus…)
Wir bieten ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 2.600,– bis € 3.200,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.