Our customer is a leading expert in the field of customer experience and thus helps companies to recognize and implement digital potential. With 20 years of experience and over 450 employees, our customer focuses on the digital future and on developing strategies to transfer the company's business models into the digital world.
- You design optimal technical solutions and document them
- You work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g. SAP Commerce, Spring / Boot)
- You help with the modeling and optimization of databases
- You know modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- You work closely together with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master and coordinate with them
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in object-oriented software development with Java and JEE
- Completed technical education with a focus on computer science (HTL, FH, TU)
- Good database knowledge (e.g. modeling, SQL)
- Interest in new developments (in the areas of Java, Web, Mobile & Open Source)
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 / C1)
- Knowledge in the area of SAP Commerce is advantageous but not a must
- Flexible working time models with home office are possible
Unser Kunde bietet Ihnen ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 3.100,– bis € 4.300,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.