Our client is a technology and research institution that creates innovative infrastructure solutions for European technology enterprises.
- Creating software for satellite gadgets and devices in data centers
- Collaborating with different stakeholders within international research projects
- Developing software in C++ and Python for safe communication within European technology enterprises and network solutions
- Working in an international team and contributing to current research projects and to research for the future
- Other important information: Homeoffice is 25%, canteen is available
- Technical education (University/FH) or corresponding work experience as a software engineer
- Work experience in C++ and Python
- Know-how in network engineering or cyber security
- Fluent English
- Non-EU citizens need a work permission for Austria (red-white-red card plus)
Wir bieten ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 3.600,– bis € 4.300,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.