Our client is the market leader in the field of telematics and is based in Vienna. The innovative and dynamic company serves customers from the insurance sector, among others. As the company is continuously growing, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to strengthen the development team.
- Together with your colleagues, you will take on varied activities from the entire engineering process in the cloud environment.
- Fulfilment of customer requirements in the area of Cloud, PaaS, SaaS and architecture specifications
- Consulting developers on the use of cloud technologies
- Development of cloud-based services and hybrid cloud/on premises services
- Project work for the implementation and optimization of cloud-based services and preparation of operational documentation
- Evaluation of new technologies and cloud-based concepts
- Computer science degree or successfully completed apprenticeship as well as professional experience in the IT field
- Experience in the environment of public cloud solutions (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- Knowledge in the areas of container, DevOps and automation technologies or open source web technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipelines)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (e.g. Terraform).
- Fluent in English
- Pleasure in communicating with customers
- Independent approach to solving complex issues
- Non-EU citizens need a work permission for Austria (red-white-red card plus)
Wir bieten ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 2.800,– bis € 4.800,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.