Our client is an established Austrian company in the betting industry. They are looking for a new member for their Data Management Team.
- Advising the Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the selection of Hadoop services to be used for use cases
- Administration, monitoring and optimization of our Big Data environments based on Apache Hadoop (Cloudera)
- Assessment of new tools and frameworks with regard to a potential deployment
- 3rd level support through trouble shooting and error analysis
- Planning and implementation of updates
- Technical education (HTL/FH/TU) or corresponding work experience in the IT field
- 3 years experience in Linux system administration (CentOS) and automation (Ansible)
- Experience in building and operating Big Data environments based on Apache Hadoop clusters, preferably in the Cloudera environment (HDFS, Kafka, Impala, Kudu, NiFi, Yarn, ...)
- Non-EU citizens need a work permission for Austria (red-white-red card plus)
Wir bieten ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 3.200,– bis € 4.500,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.