Our client is an established Austrian company in the betting industry. To enhance the team we are looking for a Data Analyst for Vienna.
- Developing reporting requirements and help other departments to implement these requirements
- Supporting the data evaluation, e.g. creating of ad-hoc reports on SQL basis
- Preparing data in excel and analyze data
- Creating graphical reports with PowerBI
- Aid in building self-service reporting
- Data provision in the DWH
- Technical education (HTL/FH/University Degree) or corresponding work experience in the IT field
- High proficiency in SQL
- Know-how in building predictive models from existing data
- Experience with data visualization or modeling
- Experience with "big data" solutions and visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Qlik
- Good to have: German
- Non-EU citizens need a work permission for Austria (red-white-red card plus)
Wir bieten ein monatliches Bruttogehalt von € 3.200,– bis € 4.500,– (14 x p.a. bezahlt), je nach konkreter Qualifikation und beruflicher Vorerfahrung.